Needlestick Injury Claims
If you have had a needlestick injury you can claim compensation.
Gartons Solicitors are experts at dealing with needlestick claims involving hypodermic needles and can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Wherever or however it happened we can help. It may have been a discarded needlestick, hypodermic, syringe or other sharp that you came into contact with while at work or visiting a hospital, dentist or elsewhere.
Once you call us we will be able to quickly assess your situation and advise on any claim you may be able to make. We are specialists in needlestick injuries and accidents and can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
For free advice on claiming compensation for needlestick injuries call now on 0113 237 9617or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Claim for your needlestick injury
Needle stick injuries (also known as sharps injuries) can happen for a number of reasons;
- you may work in the NHS
- be a visitor to a hospital, dentist or health centre,
- you may work for the local council or contractor and be required to clear land where there is a known risk of a needlestick accident occurring.
Whatever the cause or circumstances of your needlestick accident you need to seek expert legal advice to see whether or not you have a claim; our expertise can help you to claim the compensation you deserve.
Suffering a needlestick injury
If you have suffered a needlestick injury you will know the worry and stress they can cause. Hopefully you will not become infected by a blood borne virus (bbv) but you may still be required to undergo treatment such as PEP to reduce the risk of infection. You may be required to have tetanus jabs or immunisation from Hepatitis B. Whatever the outcome of your injury and the treatment required we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
You are entitled to claim for:
- Pain and suffering; this includes mental as well emotional injury, stress and upset caused by the incident to you and your family.
- Compensation for any infections or virus you may get as a result of the accident
- Lost income if you are off work for recovery and treatment required as a result of the incident
- The costs of any treatment you may need as a result of the incident such as counselling or other psychological treatment
- Care and help from friends while you may be incapacitated even if you didn’t pay them for their services; this is known as gratuitous care.
- Other and all financial losses arising from the incident.
Claiming for stress caused by a needlestick injury
At Gartons we understand the emotional and mental damage of a needle stick injury can be far worse than the physical injury and will make sure that the damages and compensation you receive reflect the problems you may have had and that you get the compensation you deserve.
And we can help you on a ‘No Win-No Fee’ basis this means that if we succeed with your claim the other side pay our legal fees and you don’t pay us a penny if we get compensation for you then you won’t pay us a penny for the work we have done, basically you don’t pay us a penny; win or lose.
Click here to see what your claim could be worth.
To get your needlestick injury compensation claim started:
- Call Mike Massen on 0113 237 9617 (24 hours)
- Email: email@example.com
- Pop your details in the form on the right hand side of your screen.
For the quality legal service you deserve.